I live in a super nice 2 bedroom apartment about 30 steps from AUB’s main gate.
About the space:
- The good news is that it is fully renovated and has a gorgeous view overlooking AUB and a panorama sea view.
- The even better news is that I have a large extra bedroom available for rent (maximum 2-3 months).
- The bedroom is a large master bedroom with a full size bed, desk, couch and plenty of closet space.
- The apartment has two bathrooms. A large living room, dining room, and kitchen.
- My name is Mikey (32, Male, Lebanese-American).
- I currently live in the apartment alone and only rent out the second bedroom on short term basis when the person is the right fit.
- I tend to have dinner/brunch parties every couple weeks, and have friends over regularly to watch movies and sip on single malt like grown ups.
- If you want to know more about me, I’m here, here, & here.
- You are someone looking for a room for rent in Hamra for a couple months.
- You like living in a home that is clean, laid back, social, pet-free, smoke-free, and musical.
- You are considerate and…. not smelly 🙂